BitOasis Expands Its Analysis Tools With IntoTheBlock’s Market Intelligence Widgets
BitOasis users can now complement their investment thesis with IntoTheBlock’s fundamental crypto indicators and widgets
BitOasis, based in Dubai, is the leading and fastest-growing crypto exchange in the Middle East. They recently became the first broker-dealer to receive an operating license from Dubai’s Virtual Asset Regulatory Authority (VARA), allowing them to provide services to both retail and institutional investors in the region, and today we have an exciting announcement to share that involves BitOasis and IntoTheBlock.
In their effort to improve the analysis tools offered to investors in the platform, BitOasis has integrated an impressive group of IntoTheBlock’s Market intelligence analytics into all asset pages that both platforms support with tokens like BTC, ETH, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, LTC, SHIB, AVAX, LINK, UNI, AXS, ALGO, CRV, COMP, BAL, ZRX, SUSHI, and many more. The freely accessible part of the integration includes our flagship summary signal, which groups momentum indicators from On-chain activity, order books data from spot exchanges, and trading volume from the derivatives market. In addition, the dashboard features the following fundamental charts:
- Holders Making Money at Current Price: An On-chain profitability analysis regarding addresses that currently hold a certain asset. Addresses “In the Money” are the ones that are profitable, addresses “At the Money” are close to breaking even, and Addresses “Out of the Money” are considered to be unprofitable.
- Concentration by Large Holders: The percentage of coins held by very large addresses.
- Holders’ Composition by Time Held: An analysis that shows the percentage of addresses holding coins for more than one year, less than 1 year, and less than a month.
- Transactions Greater than $100K: The number of transactions with a total value higher than $100k. This can be seen as a proxy for institutional activity.
- Total Exchanges Inflows: The total amount (in $ or tokens) entering exchange(s) deposit wallets. Peaks in this indicator can be interpreted as a bearish sign.
- Total Exchanges Outflows: The total amount (in $ or tokens) leaving exchange(s) withdrawal wallets. An increase in this metric can be seen as a bullish sign.
Now, registered BitOasis users can click on the “See all metrics” link, which will take them to a detailed view of a particular set of indicators, as it can be seen in the image below:
These detailed charts include:
- Historical In/Out of the Money
- Number of Large Transactions
- Large Transactions Volume in USD
- Transaction Count by Size
- Twitter Sentiment
- Historical Correlations
- Balance by Time Held
- Historical Concentration
We couldn’t be more excited to bring these new features to fruition for the vast community of BitOasis traders and investors, and we look forward to hearing about your experience with BitOasis and IntoTheBlock.
￼BitOasis Expands Its Analysis Tools With IntoTheBlock’s Market Intelligence Widgets was originally published in IntoTheBlock on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.