Remote work is a big, divisive topic right now. Some think it’s the future, while others think it was an experiment gone wrong.
But it’s also not the only way to attract top talent. And the equation for doing so has only gotten more confusion as a myriad of trends intersect, from layoffs to emerging technologies like AI.
So how can companies navigate this storm and truly attract the talent that matters? Listen in to find out.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:26 – What it takes to attract top talent in 2023
- 06:36 – What employees really care about
- 14:13 – Positives and negatives of benefits
- 17:32 – Generational differences
- 27:44 – Will the return to office work?
- 34:35 – Differentiating through benefits
- 38:35 – Advice to attract top talent
- 44:16 – Closing thoughts
- A-Team study referenced:https://www.a.team/mission/college-grads-survey
- iCIMS study referenced: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q3hepreozaurte/iCIMS-Class-of-2021-Report.pdf
- Most recent iCIMS study: https://www.icims.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/iCIMS-2023-Workforce-Report-FINAL.pdf
- Find AJ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItsAJThomas
- Find Rob on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobFrohwein
- Find Hung on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HungLee
- Check out Keep Financial: https://keepfinancial.com/
- Check out Recruiting Brainfood: https://www.recruitingbrainfood.com/